Mes Rašom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mes Rašom

Tavo kūrybos namai

rodiklisrodiklis  IeškotiIeškoti  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

šunų mėnulis

Go down 
5 posters
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2
AutoriusPranešimas
ramona
Moljeras
Moljeras
ramona

Pranešimų skaičius : 260
Prisijungė : 2010-09-27

šunų mėnulis - Page 2 Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: šunų mėnulis   šunų mėnulis - Page 2 EmptyŠt. 06 02, 2012 7:51 pm

doing anything else at all would be a waste of time and a lie. because every time i see him, my heart jumps up a little bit as if trying to get out through my throat, and the air in my lungs becomes as heavy as lead. and every time he walks by, my skin is set on fire. and when his coffee brown eyes pierce me, i drown, i am happy.
one would assume it’s quite physical; but physical is the last thing that this is. leastwise terrifying and confusing. although mostly merely confusing, but that is always the case anyway. even though he is as simple as a glass of iced water. and yet, sometimes he is the milky way to me.
i like to secretly watch him while he’s counting to infinity and building spaceships. i do indeed believe i could be lifted up into constellations; by this feeling. and sometimes, i swear, it seems as though that is all that i need in life, just to know that he exists. he’ll go his way and i’ll go mine, but as long as i can catch a glimpse of his shadow, i feel a windstorm inside of me. i feel invisible fingertips touching my face, as long as i’m allowed to remember him.
appreciation is what it is.
Atgal į viršų Go down

šunų mėnulis
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 22Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2